PAK®27 is perfect for use in municipal wastewater treatment lagoons. It is ideally suited for use in lift stations, settling basins and maturation ponds.
PAK®27 is excellent for use in industrial and mining operation wastewater basins (settling ponds, process water ponds, evaporation ponds, tailing ponds) for the control of cyanobacteria.
- PAK®27 helps eliminate cyanobacteria and cyanotoxins, without leaving other dangerous by-products
- Hydrogen Sulfide Abatement: PAK®27 oxidizes and reduces toxic and corrosive hydrogen sulfide (H2S) odors. One part per million (ppm) hydrogen peroxide neutralizes 1ppm H2S. By reducing H2S, which leads to the formation of sulfuric acid, you also lessen the effect of corrosion on equipment and facilities.
- Meeting NPDES Limits: The hydrogen peroxide oxidation chemistry of PAK®27 leaves no harmful residuals in your wastewater lagoons which would adversely effect your NPDES (National Pollution Discharge Elimination System) limits. It’s chemistry will actually assist in meeting your NPDES limits by reducing BOD, COD, pH, TSS and TOC as it helps eliminate, through oxidation, organic matter in the lagoons prior to effluent discharge. PAK®27 is fast acting and environmentally friendly. After dissolution, only oxygen, water and sodium carbonate remain.
- Cost effective alternative for Potassium Permanganate
- PAK®27 is EPA Registered and NSF/ANSI Standard 60 Certified
- PAK®27 is a free flowing granular material which is safe to handle and easy to work with.
Contact Peroxygen Solutions @ 1-336-272-0127 for more information regarding your Wastewater Treatment needs.