PAK®27, the Clear Choice to Fight Cyanobacteria in Residential and Recreational Ponds, Lakes and Reservoirs
Privately owned water supplies are threatened by excessive nutrients entering through lawn and garden run-off, wastewater discharges, detergent wastes, septic tank seepage and agricultural run-off. Excessive nutrients support dynamic growth of cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) and other aquatic algae, interfering with intended water uses and sometimes presenting health hazards to humans and animals.
Cyanobacteria can lead to a variety of problems in private water supplies:
- Cyanotoxins may cause illness and sometimes fatalities in pets, livestock and wildlife.
- Exposure to or ingestion of cyanobacteria can also lead to a variety of discomforts in humans.
- Excessive cyanobacteria growth can also impart distasteful flavor to fish.
- Cyanobacteria decomposition after a heavy bloom can deplete oxygen in bodies of water, resulting in fish kills.
- Excess cyanobacteria can impede water intake from fire ponds and irrigation systems.
- Excessive cyanobacteria growth can quickly change lakes, ponds, lagoons and shorelines from scenic to unsightly.
PAK®27 Algaecide is the environmentally friendly choice to combat cyanobacteria in residential and recreational ponds, lakes and reservoirs and other non-municipal water management needs.
Contact SePRO Corporation @ 1-800-419-7779 and email@example.com for more information.